If you have it in your heart to help the Counseling Program, the following items would be greatly appreciated. Please label them "Guidance" when sending them to school with your child. Thank you!
- College pennants (any age, condition, or school is appreciated; please put your name on the back so I can always remember who gave that pennant)
- Any books/signs in Braille (used to teach empathy awareness in 4th grade during the spring semester)
- How are you peeling? Foods with Moods by Saxton Freymann (for 3rd grade)
- For grades K-1
- Show Some Respect (Berenstain Bears Books)
- The Blame Game (Berenstain Bears Books)